Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Valetine's Day & Introducing OASIS!

HAPPY LOVE MUFFIN DAY!  ummm, I mean
 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Get a great deal for that great love muffin in your life.  Get 2 bars of your choice, and 1 wooden soap dish for $ 15.00.    Make your muffin happy and clean. ;)



It's coming.
It's beautiful.
It's green.
It's aroma is....
             leaving me speechless....
             divine.
It's existence in the soap lair has been a olfactory distraction of the most delicious kind.
I LOVE IT.  I NEED IT.  I have to wait until March 6th.
INTRODUCING:
OASIS

The latest and by far, the greatest concoction created by the master herself.
An aromatic blend of Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Lavender.  Ohhhh, the refreshment.  The possibility of it all.  The healing, soothing, renewing bliss. 
Eucalyptus and Tea Tree are the superheroes of the essential oil realm.  Antiviral, antibacterial, and anti fungal.  Blended together, the two form a new and refreshing scent.  Lavender joins in and adds it's own calming charm.  It is a scent I have never experienced before. Try it - you'll love OASIS!

~Mom of soapmaker 

No comments:

Post a Comment