Thursday, August 11, 2011

i love my dad!

Before I even mention the Fort Armstrong Folk Festival, I would like to show a few pictures of my dad making the first Yamali Naturals sign in existence, with the help of my mother. 

 Here is Mom tracing the paper letters onto the sign.
And here is Bossman, working ever so careful at his workbench. (As he always is with something wood-related.) This project was his idea after brainstorming about what we could use for a sign outside our booth. 
He worked all day Wednesday completing this project to make it ready for the festival on Thursday through Sunday. When Thursday morning came and we packed up all our festival supplies, including the sign, and headed to our designated boothspace. Number 20 on the map. Dad brought out the finished sign out of the truck and showed me the back of it he had been hiding.
The front of course said,
Yamali Naturals
The back had a father-daugter love note that read, 
 i LOVE U EMMA DAD
I could have cried. i love my dad!

In this picture you can see some of the message. (It is kinda hard to photograph a 7-foot sign without also taking a picture of everything else around it.) Anyway, most of the people that came to visit our booth saw it on their way out.  
  Here is a picture of my dad and I in our booth
that my mom took on Sunday at the festival before packing up.
Thanks, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment