Friday, February 3, 2012

Look At My New Cutter in Action!

This was something my thoughtful parents gave me as a Christmas gift, and I am very grateful. It's was late in delivery for Christmas day and arrived around the 5th of January. Since then, in approximately one month's time, I have cut over 400 bars with my 'new toy'. In other words, we are full speed ahead with natural soap production here at Yamali Naturals! With this time-saver I can easily cut 66 bars in under 20 minutes, versus 60 minutes. Awesome!

(This was just a neat photo I took of the shiny keys of my cutter.)

Here is the roughly yard-long log of some soap.
(In fact, it is one of our *new-and-soon-to-be-introduced* shampoo bars.)

Here I cut the huge and heavy soap log into three large sections.
These logs are the cut lengthwise in half, and result in six small logs.

This is the cutter open and ready for the small soap logs. 
Get ready... Get set.... Go!

I would gladly place sound effects here if there was any. Sorry to disappoint, but you won't get any THUMP!s  CRACK!s  or KA-BOOM!s  here. Nope. My awesome cutter is QUIET and SMOOTH.

Smooth. Sharp. Even. Beautiful. Bars.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cutter!! Wow... Go away Envy!! Is this "the tank"? xoxoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Jen. Yes. It is indeed 'the tank'! I love it!
    Happy Soapin' - Emma

    ReplyDelete