Saturday, July 7, 2012

Back to blogging

Yes! I am back! (Not that I ever left, but I have to admit to the long delay.) I thank my faithful readers for their patience. I also see that I have gained a few followers -thank you! Wow, I never thought I'd make it to ten...I mean....10! Here are a few of the exciting things I have been doing on my blogging break.

New colored soaps-left to right
Apothecary-Almond Scrub-Clove Shave-Citurs Spice
Toasted Vanilla - Tootsie Love - LeAra Lavender - Oasis
Oatmeal - Lakeside - Java Swirl - Chatarunga Carrot
Trophy - Agrarian Companion - Exotic Orange - Honey Oat

YAMALI-RELATED:
~creating new kinds of soap -too many to count almost,
~practicing soapmaking techniques that give the soaps an artisian appeal,
~learning a lot about herbs, oils and, well, more herbs,
~preparing for the Fort Armstrong Folk Festival - I have been officially accepted to be an exhibitor,
~working on what I like to call "Yamali Product Development",
~working on an Etsy shop for Yamali Naturals -I AM SO EXCITED!!!
~looking into more local markets, festivals, and shows to attend - any suggestions?


UNRELATED:
~enjoying my summer, free of school (and cool weather as the locals know it!),
~practicing my driving - trying to fill required hours and time before testing for junior's license
~working with my Dad in construction. I LOVE MY DAD!
~enjoying July celebrations, including the fourth,
~swimming on weekends with my 8 siblings and parents,
~photography - capturing the special little moments,
~living and loving life and learning along the way,

THIS IS THE DAY WHICH THE LORD HATH MADE;
WE WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT - PSALMS 118:24

Have a great week! I hope to be blogging again soon, but I don't know when. After all, it's a weekend. I am very busy with the above UNRELATED category on the weekends. :)

Blessings in Christ,
Emma





4 comments:

  1. Love your soaps! I love the bright orange one, that is gorgeous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne-Marie! Yes, the orange soap came out pretty nicely. I used carrot in place of the lye solution, and well, it matches my Yamali branding colors! Have a great day!
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection of soaps. Tootsie Love - what a great name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cynthia! Everybody seems to enjoy the Tootsie Love, it turned out to be a really unique bar, of course, all natural soaps are unique in their own way. :)
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete